Friday, April 2, 2010

Friendly Fridays - All Thingz Related

You just HAVE to meet these gals! They are just too creative, not to mention so sweet! I just love, love, LOVE their projects! My favorite? The book wreath - seriously need to make one. Like today. :)

We are Bridgette and Rebekah from All Thingz Related! We are thrilled to be here! Thank you Amanda for having us!
If you've never stopped by All Thingz Related, we encourage you to do so! We've both been crafting and creating for a while and together we decided to start our own blog, even though we live over 700 miles apart! Our first post was back in January and we've been loving every minute of blogging!
We thought that we would showcase a few of each other's favorite projects!


REBEKAH: Some of my favorite projects that Bridgette has made are her unique Painted Number Balls...
her Summer Night... Light (I want one of these!) ...

and her gorgeous Easter Table setting...

BRIDGETTE: Rebekah has so many great projects, but some that are my favorites are her Magnetic Recipe Stand. I am so PROUD to look at it everyday!

Her Favorit Book Wreath... Because it is the prettiest book wreath that I've ever seen!



And her most recent post...and a BIG hit...A Nest For My Nest! Her idea to make clay eggs is amazing!

Creating is our joy and passion and we hope that you can see that each and every time you visit us!

And be sure you do come visit! We are hosting an All Thingz Related Blog Party, starting next Tuesday, April 6, where you link up YOUR projects and we will highlight Our Favorite Thingz that you have made!

Thanks Bridgette and Rebekkah! These projects are great! Make sure you go and visit them! I will be sure to submit something to their Blog Party! How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for spending time with me! :)