Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quilt tips


First I want to say hello to my new followers! Hello!


So here is my new BIG project. A quilt.

I found one that I want to make. And I ordered the fabric. And it arrived.

And now. Well, here it goes. :)


I've never made a quilt before. In fact, I googled how to make a quilt. (As you will learn, I google everything. And note to Google - you should pay me for saying that I use you all the time. No more spell check - just google.)


So the fabric is in the wash and it will be cut tomorrow! If any of you are quilting masters feel free to leave me some tips!


Other news: the winners of the giveaway will be announced on the 14th (My birthday woo hoo!). That is also the last day for 15% of all proceeds to go to Autism Speaks. Donation will be made in my son's name. So if you haven't placed your order you should -- it's such a fabulous cause!

That's my son right there (on Hundred day!) In case you wanted a face to go with where your money is being donated.


We also added American Girl doll clothes (made to match your favorite Gymboree clothes no less!). I just wanted to put a quick update for you all. I'm thinking up a pretty cool tutorial for all of you for tomorrow so make sure to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for spending time with me! :)